Don't forget to visit The Waldorf Review for more up-to-date school reviews and news stories.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pete Goes Toe-to-Toe with Cult Member Bill Grant to Reclaim His Son

This is an email conversation I had with Bill Grant - who is a movie producer or something... His wife, Karen Grant, is the one who ran interference for Merilee Lovell when she taught racist ideas to my older son.   After conspiring to hide my daughter, they snatched up my son when we lost our home.   After getting nowhere with Karen, I sent Bill an email to his office and received an auto-reply with the email addresses of his entire staff.  I decided I'd threaten to share Bill and Karen's beliefs with Bill's staff.  The following is the email exchange:


From: Pete Karaiskos
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:14 PM
To: Bill Grant
Subject: They're Your Beliefs
 
Bill,

Why are you ashamed of your beliefs?  You're not worried the colorful people in your office might look at you differently if they knew you support a belief system that declares they are inferior... are you?  I'm sure they can't imagine why you would support such a set of beliefs... and yet YOU DO! 

Stop lying to Chris{my son} she knows it because I showed it to her.  24 pages of racist material from your guru.  Just unfortunate he lived in "racist" times... right?  The savior of the world couldn't help himself?  Hey Bill... they teach those exact things in Waldorf teacher training TODAY.  Karen knows this too.  Why Bill?  Why not edit out the racist material for the teacher training?  Is it because it's "important" for teachers to "know" these things about the races... in case they have children of color in their classroom?  Or is it just because nobody dares to edit the words of Steiner.

Don't worry... your co-workers won't confront you... but they WILL KNOW.  But hey - they're your beliefs.  Presumably, you are proud of them... so what harm would it do to let people in on them?  You and Karen are very secretive about these beliefs aren't you?  Why?  They're your beliefs!!!  Make them known.

You and your wife are cult-members and need to distance yourselves from my boy.  What happened to my daughter will not happen again here.  I know how upset {my son} is over this - and I'm still writing you - so YOU need to know how serious I am.  Find a way. 

You've stressed my son needlessly over this by sharing these emails.  You're adding to your bill... Bill.  



***


Pete,
I have not answered any of your e-mails because you make absolutely no sense. However since you won’t leave my family alone and are threatening to spread your sick delusional thoughts beyond my household, I guess it is my responsibility to formally tell you to stop bothering us. So stop it Pete. And since your horrible accusations and attacks on me seem to have started because {your son} is staying with us, I’d like to remind you of one simple fact: 
Your 19 year old son is staying at our house because you were evicted and he needed a place to sleep. Since he is a classmate of my daughter,  we accepted him into our home. He eats and sleeps here and he is free to leave whenever he wants. I know he has told you this as well so I’m at a loss as to why you continue bothering us. Talk to your sons, not us.
That’s it.
You should also know that I will not be engaging with you beyond this e-mail and if you persist in threatening or bothering me, my family, or anyone I know, I will take the appropriate action to make you stop.  Do yourself a favor and stop.  I’m not the guy you want to take on.
Bill

***
I'm not the guy you want to take on either Bill... but thanks for growing some nuts finally.  As a courtesy for responding at long last, I won't copy your troop on this one.

My boys and I were evicted because people at Highland Hall conspired to help hide {my daughter} from the police when she was overdosing on drugs and missing.  For THREE MONTHS... while I was looking for my daughter, people at Highland Hall were tearing down Missing Child posters Bill.  Are you kidding me?  You think you and Karen are heroes for taking {my son} in after helping to get us evicted?

THAT'S why we were evicted.  So get off your fucking high horse - OK?  Your wife is partly to blame for the harm that came to my daughter - going back years.  She was on the board and defended Mrs. Leonard... who is now TRAINING TEACHERS at Highland Hall.  If Karen wasn't tearing down Missing Child posters - she could have worked to stop the people who were.  But it gets more personal than that, Bill.  {My son} wanted to call DCFS and Karen made sure he didn't.  BTW, Karen didn't call them either.  She joined Highland Hall in blocking my efforts as
{my daughter} almost died of overdose after overdose... Asshole! 

Take whatever actions you want Bill - I'll take better ones I promise you!  I've told you - you're going to court over this.  You think a judge will restrain me over emails?  Maybe you just shouldn't open them?  You're going to have to trump up charges... What?  You harmed my daughter and have taken my son into your home... and now I'm upset.  Let a judge restrain me... over emails.  I'll have him in front of the Attorney General so fast it will make his head spin.  After what I've been through with YOU?  Remember, YOU are the ones on record as having harmed my children. I have sworn depositions.  I've dealt with this sort of harassment before from Highland Hall.  Let's go Bill...

With regard to your loss at why I keep bothering you Bill - for one... you don't answer... but also, if you will grow the balls to read my emails, I've already explained this to you.  You and Karen are part of a cult.  You can argue this... but then look who would rather threaten me than have his beliefs exposed to his co-workers?  If something I'm saying doesn't make sense, please feel free to ask me to clarify.  Your cult is racist by the way.  Do you get what racist means?  It also places the white race above other races. You get what that makes you... right?

You influence my son - even though he's nineteen... you have had influence over him since he was a minor.  You will see how easy it is for me to prove this in court.  If you don't understand what a cult is, you should look it up - since it apparently doesn't make sense to you when I tell you this.  Highland Hall fits EVERY description of a cult Bill... and MANY people who have been here describe it as one.  Cults tend to do the things Highland Hall does... break the law, cover up wrongdoings, lie to the public and so on. 

Your excuse that {my son} is 19 doesn't hold water.  You've had him in your control for over a decade and that makes you liable under the laws I identified.  So Bill, know that you are a criminal and I will continue to do whatever I need to do in order to remove him from the influence of you, your wife and the cult you both belong to.  I was hoping as a father you would understand this and that we could work out a plan for him to move elsewhere without distressing him too much. If, instead, you want to fight me - take your best shot Bill... I'll take mine.

I haven't broken the law... you have.  Please reconsider trying to fight me.  Let's put aside our differences and open a line of communication and work together to get {my son} to a new location.  Then we can resume whatever it is we need to settle.

I'll give you a day to think about it.

***
Just so we don't waste a day while you're deciding if you're going to fight me...

If you don't think Highland Hall teaches racism to children... Explain how they conduct the Pentathlon to me Bill.  Do you even KNOW what that's about?

Try to describe it without talking about separating the kids according to their physical attributes.

Get a clue will ya?  You'll need one in order to answer questions.  This might help...

http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=4

Racism is ugly Bill.  You should consider carefully which institutions you support when you're in the public eye.  When you influence other people's kids... that's VERY ugly.

Please consider not forcing my hand for once.

Pete

***

If you have a lawyer, you may want to verify this with him:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorf-critics/message/13991

Here's what I have in mind... and I'll be adding to this list - both with people and with charges.  I have documentation and witnesses to support every claim I'm making:

Karen Grant: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, conspiracy to defame.
Bill Grant: Conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278

In case others you know are interested:

Hal Sazzman: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up the violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up two counts of child molestation.  I also have reports Hal took kickbacks of $10,000 for at least one of the building projects (the offices).  I'll be verifying that one further before adding more fraud charges to Hal's dossier.

Humberto Ramirez: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278 in connection with drugs.  I have had several reports of Humberto sharing marijuana with students.

Carrie Ashby: Fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278 with malicious intent - to hide my daughter while she was in medical danger (overdosed and at the ER - with Jim Pedroja and Angela), defamation of character, conspiracy to defame my character (along with Laura Ferris and Aaron Schmidt) with malicious intent.

Aaron Schmidt: Conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, conspiracy to commit fraud and to hide cases of hitchhiking, conspiracy to defame my character, conspiracy to cover up child endangerment.

Ed Eadon: Conspiracy to commit fraud, perjury/providing false testimony to minor's counsel with malicious intent, defamation of character,  conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.

Hasib Saliefendic: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, fraud against the state of California with regard to
{my daughter}'s IEP and current health care, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.  I'm going to report Hasib to the IRS for advertising his website on a 501-c3 site.

Andrew Sapin: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278.

Laura Ferris: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, defamation of character, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.

Patty McNulty: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.

Lisa Profumo: Fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up the violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up at least two counts of child molestation, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.

Jim Pedroja: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up the violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up two counts of child molestation, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278, reckless child endangerment.

Jack Bryant: Conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278 - through the use of drugs, conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up child abuse.

Christine Leonard: Several counts of fraud with malicious intent, conspiracy to commit fraud, defamation of character, direct abuse of children including
{my daughter}.  My list for Christine is quite long.

Merrily Lovell: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up the violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up two counts of child molestation, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278.

Rachael Pflugg: Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to cover up the violation of mandated reporting laws, conspiracy to cover up two counts of child molestation, conspiracy to violate California Penal Code – Section 278.  I'm also going to report her to the IRS for advertising her private - for-profit company on a 501-c3 website all these years.

Have I forgotten anyone?  I'll get to the Waldorf's, the Rubinicks, the Blakes... other board members... our alumni director and any others who have conspired  with you to separate me from my kids. 


You and your cult had motive... it's written in stone by Steiner... it's what you do.  I can prove your motives!  You are part of a sick cult and collectively, you broke the law.  Now you will pay!  My kids will see once and for all - who the real monsters are!!!

Talk with your attorney Bill.  Feel free to pass this on to anyone I've listed.  As my good friend Hal once told me "Enough is enough!"  You've pushed me farther than you should have... now everyone pays!

Feel free to call me any time to apologize for the harm you've done... but only after you truly understand it.



***

Shortly afterward, my son called to let me know he would be moving out of the Grant's home.   I was able to put both my sons up in their own apartment.